If you're keen to start a career in New Zealand Police you can submit your interest online.
We'll assess whether you're eligible to apply now based on some basic information you provide, then:
- If you're eligible to submit a full application, we'll email you an invitation to apply. You can choose to apply straight away or log in later to complete your application.
- If you're not quite ready to apply we'll stay in touch with you and let you know about other roles in New Zealand Police.
As part of your application, you'll be asked to provide information, including:
- Your personal details and contact information
- Your immigration status, driver licence and passport details
- Your age, gender and other information, including your partner/spouse details
- Details of any time spent living overseas
- Your past five residential addresses
- You’ll also be asked for responses designed to demonstrate your integrity. It's important you disclose ALL information to Police at this point and throughout the recruitment process.
You'll also tell us where you wish to be posted after training, if you're successful in the recruitment process. Click here for details on where we are currently accepting applications.