You'll need to enter some basic information to create a profile in our applicant portal. You can choose to apply straight away or log back in later to apply.
As part of your application, you'll be asked to provide information, including:
- Your personal details and contact information
- Your immigration status, driver licence and passport details
- Your age, gender and other information, including your partner/spouse details
- Details of any time spent living overseas
- Your past five residential addresses
- You’ll also be asked for responses designed to demonstrate your integrity. It's important you disclose ALL information to Police at this point and throughout the recruitment process.
You'll also tell us where you wish to be posted after training, if you're successful in the recruitment process. Click here for details on where we are currently accepting applications.